Cooper MediCare provides a broad range of Women’s Health services. Dr. Cooper has specialist qualifications in this field, having been awarded a Diploma in Obstetrics and Women’s Health by the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland.
Cooper MediCare is registered with Cervical Check, which facilitates free cervical screening for women between the ages of 25 and 60 years. Patients outside of this age bracket can avail of private smear services at Cooper MediCare.
Please visit www.cervicalcheck.ie or call 1850 454 555 for more detailed information, including information on how to register for free screening.
Other Women’s Health services provided by Dr. Cooper at Cooper MediCare are as follows:
- Breast Checks
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) Screening
- Advice on Contraception
- Fitting of the Mirena, Kyleena and Jaydess Intra Uterine Devices (Coils)
- Fitting of the Implanon Device
- Counselling on the use of the Diaphragm
- Counselling on Natural Family Planning
- Fertility Consultations
- Counselling and administration of the Cervical Cancer vaccine